Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Pregnancy So Far . . .

I took this belly shot because I want our next baby to have some pregnancy pictures, just like their older brother.


This pregnancy is dragging. I remember it being the same with Logan. Well, the 1st trimester dragged and it picked up the pace by our due date. I'm hoping its the same this time around.


Some notes about this pregnancy:


*I have strong cravings. Like I HAVE to have a taco from Taco Bell. Once I've had my craving, I usually move on. I notice I crave more salty things than sweet.


*I felt the first few flutterings on the 19th. The best feeling ever.


*Nausea is pretty much gone, but I always eat something right before bed because that's when I start feeling yucky.


*My energy is nonexistent. My housework and exercise routine have suffered greatly. I LOVE naptime.


*My hair is doing wacky things. It wants to be more frizzy and more unmanageable - if that's possible.


*I am thankful for my husband who always picks up my slack and does what I demand.


We find out the baby's gender in 2 weeks! I'm thinking another boy. What do you guys think?

3 comments:

Лена said...

I hope it's a boy. Playmate for Aleks:) Is that selfish of me:)

Ashley Jensen said...

I agree. I think it's a boy :)

Craig and Cynthia said...

I am going to say a girl but I don't know the taco bell thing makes me think boy. Can't wait to find out though :)