Thursday, May 26, 2011

2 Year Pictures



Logan got his 2 year pictures taken about a month ago and I just got the prints from my photographer. I think they turned out great. Of course if you're a cute kid, you're bound to take cute photos. Here are my favorites:



Can you tell he was happy to be on a bike?

















He was in absolute heaven at the park. He got to run, ride a bike, roll on a hill and chase bubbles. Our poor photographer got quite a workout keeping up with him!



Probably my very favorite:




Check out Tami Chandler Photographer HERE.

6 comments:

Ashley Jensen said...

He is my favorite little boy ever, so adorable!

Cecily said...

Those pictures turned out SO ADORABLE!!!! I love them!

Skylette said...

Those are darling! I love his little outfit!

ATP said...

Love the pictures & the cute boy in them!

Kiley said...

He's so DARLING! And, congrats on your pregnancy again!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Super cute!