Monday, April 18, 2011

Let's Party

How lucky to have TWO birthdays to celebrate! Double the fun right? I don't know how much these guys really enjoy sharing birthdays a day apart, but it makes for one great party.


Two handsome birthday boys

Our delicious spread of food.


Birthday wishes or favorite memories were written on the cards below.
We can't have a party without our wonderful families.
Blowing out the candles (Logan mostly observed).
Logan definately enjoyed his present from Mommy and Daddy: a new tricycle!
Both boys got spoiled with gifts.
I'd like to say this was an easy, stressfree day, but I felt like I was running around like a crazy person. Thank goodness for Benj who went and got his own cake and for my family who helped me set up at the park. Logan was showing his true "terrible 2" side and constantly wanted to play on the playground instead of be around our guests. Take him away from what he wanted and he'd collapse on the ground like the world was over. I'm praying that this is not an indicator of what lies ahead this year.

It really was a fun day and a special thanks to our families for their support. We love you guys!

No comments: