Wednesday, September 15, 2010

FALL is Here!

Fall is here - well not officially til the 23rd, but it definately feels like fall. It gets darker earlier, its cooler, football and school are in full swing. I LOVE this time of year. Its my favorite! I made a summer bucket list so I thought I'd make one for this season too. *Disclaimer: will probably be added on with more ideas as they come to me. :)FALL BUCKET LIST
1-Put up fall decor (working on it now)
2-Make fall table runner
3-Do "Fall" Cleaning
4-Take a fall-color drive every Sunday and watch for the leaves to change
5-Rake and jump in the leaves with Logan :)
6-Make pumpkin chocolate chip bread or cookies
7-Attend a football game
8-Go to Gardner Village
9-Pick out a pumpkin at a pumpkin patch
10-Take family pictures
11-Take pictures of the fall foliage
That's all for now.
What are YOUR plans for fall?

This picture was taken on the 5th, when Logan was still a little sick. He's doing so much better now. Thank you so much for your love and concern. We really are blessed that it was something that came and went so quickly. Hopefully it stays away for good. Logan is back to his fun, active self.


1 comment:

Kiley said...

I like the fall bucket list! Good idea! We better get busy to keep up with you!