Sunday, November 8, 2009

Little Things


I wish I could remember every single little moment of being a mother.




I love rocking Logan to sleep . . .

Once he's asleep, I love to hold him for a little longer.

I stroke his head and give him a kiss.

Breathe in his sweet smell.


I put him in his crib and he rolls on his side and sighs.



He's so peaceful.



I know what he'll do when he wakes up.


I'll see the top of Logan's head peeping out of the crib when I open the door.

Once he makes eye contact he'll give me a big smile.

Then kick (or swim) his legs as if he was trying to get out.

I'll pick him up and he'll give me a big slobbery kiss all over my cheek.



That's why I love being a mom.

4 comments:

Ragen & Kelsi Darrington Family: said...

I totally know how you feel. All these little things are amazing! Take advantage of them while you can. Logan is so cute, I love that dark hair.

Ann said...

Thanks for sharing your sweet moments! So precious.

Court and Brade said...

what a sweet post... i agree with it all. I was just putting coop down for his nap a few minutes ago and I honestly had those thoughts like...." I jUst LOVE THIS moment and want to remember it forever" .... ahh don't you just wish you could record your every moment with them and your feeilngs!!!!

Natalie Carver said...

ISNT IT THE BEST! I WISH ALL MOMENTS OF BEING A MOM WERE THAT GREAT! HOWEVER YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE BAD TO ENJOY THE SWEET LITTLE MOMENTS OF PUR INNOCENCE!