Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Better Late than Never

Ok, I know Halloween is long over and Thanksgiving is next week, but we had a lot of fun on Halloween and wanted to document it. We went to a cornmaze with our friends Ashley and Chris. I was the only one that had ever been on one. I wish it was more complicated but we still had fun.


Carving pumpkins (also with the Jensens)


At USANA for Benj's Halloween party.
My cute boys

Benj's department was Dog the Bounty Hunter. It was so creative and they should have won the contest.




Other fun things:


Trunk or Treat

Trick or Treating with cousins
(this was the best picture I took - I was trying to hide behind Lo-Lo)






And of course, eating lots and lots of sugar.

Thanks for reading this very late post!

5 comments:

Natalie Carver said...

So cute! I love all the pics!

Katie Bradshaw said...

Love Logan's costume! They are growing way too fast.

Cleverly Triple said...

Logan makes an adorable monkey...can't believe how big he is!

m@R(! said...

i love the monkey costume! he is so little.

Jason+Lindi said...

Cute family, fun times!