Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My New Bag


I couldn't help but purchase this diaper bag when I saw it on Baby Steals. For those of you who haven't heard of Baby Steals, click here. It's a website where they have a new deal on a baby item every day. This Bumble bag was originally $148 and I got it for $59! Sweet! Check out all the features!



Water Resistant & Stain Resistant
Lightweight
Soil Proof Colored Lining
Two Insulated Side Bottle Pockets
Matching Stroller Straps (included)
Adjustable & Removable Shoulder strap
Large Mesh Pocket for Easy Access to Items Used in Baby Changing
Large Detachable Change Pad and Clear Vinyl Zipper Pocket
Top Zipper Closure
Stainless Steel Hardware
Machine Washable
Multiple Inner/Outer Pockets
Hidden Interior & Exterior zipper pockets

It's big enough to use as my hospital bag too. I better start packing soon . . .

3 comments:

Stoddards said...

I love that bag! Your going to have to send me some more fun baby websites i love to look for new things! Oh, and I only wish I was on top of things..

m@R(! said...

that is so cute! it is hard to find cute diaper bags for a reasonable price so WAY TO GO! isn't it so funny that when your prego all you think about is babies. at least that is how i was.

Court and Brade said...

LOVE the pattern on that bag! BabySteals is awesome huh. I can't decide on a bag! I have one that will WORK.. its a JJCole one but it's a little small and want another one thats bigger. I love the Petunia Picklebottom ones.. have you seen those? THEY ARE SOOOOO cute but like 200 bucks, and I can't justify that!..... Maybe though :) ha ha

Yeah, get that bag packed, we're gettin' close :) I don't have mine packed yet either!