Friday, March 27, 2009

A Little Late . . .

So I'm sorry all of my posts are about pregnancy. It seems to occupy my thoughts these days! To switch it up, I did get my haircut yesterday! It's shorter than I've had for a while but I love it. I think it'll be easier to manage, which is always a plus.Switching back to our pregnancy, I passed my 8th month mark. Here's the belly shot!Gotta love my posture right now. Shoulders hunched, butt poking out. It's no wonder my back hurts! The other night we decided to compare my belly to a basketball. I'd say it's pretty close (excuse the jammies and no makeup)!
Benj with his basketball belly. You ARE seeing part of the nursery by the way. More pictures to come!

11 comments:

Kiley said...

I love the haircut! And the 8 month shot - you still look so small! However, I feel your back pain. It's never-ending, is it?!

Ann said...

Wow! So cute! I've been wanting to get my haircut, and seeing yours has pushed me over the edge!

Haylie said...

So cute...I can't believe you only have a couple/few more weeks. I am so excited for you and can't wait to see pics. The nursery looks great from what can be seen. :)

Cleverly Triple said...

love the hair,it's so cute! the nursery is adorable as well! so crafty! you have to come help me decorate when we find out the genders of our little ones. :)

Fausett Family said...

You are one of the cutest pregnant girls I have ever seen! Kory and I actually live in West Haven, Utah. That is right outside of Ogden, Utah. Where are you two living? Besides a baby what else is new?

Jordyn Parry said...

I love the nursery! did you do the writing on the wall? Fun stuff. That haircut looks great on you!

Natalie Carver said...

You two are so cute! You got Tony laughing pretty hard Benj! You are getting so close! Try to enjoy these last days of just the 2 of you. I know it is hard to cause you are getting so anxious, but be lazy and do whatever you need/want to do! :)

By the way I love that Monogram! It turned out so cute! I want to do one in Callies room! : )

Craig and Cynthia said...

I love the haircut. You are such a pretty pregnant lady. I'm so excited for you guys. The nursery looks cute.

jgeefamily said...

Sorry we missed the shower. Didn't expect to have this funeral. Glad my mom headed down. How did it go? I am so excited for you!

Stoddards said...

great pictures! we love hearing about your pregnancy! your hair is so cute! it's almost like mine but i think mines just a little shorter.

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Love your hair and you look sooo good! Love what I could see of the nursery too! good luck with everything in the next couple of weeks!