Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Love LOVE

I hope all of you had a great Valentine's weekend! It snowed quite a bit in the morning so I'm glad we stayed in for the first half of the day. I woke up early and decorated the table for breakfast. I made crepes filled with bananas and berries.
I made these heart doilies from Martha Stewart.
Benj surprised me with beautiful flowers, chocolate covered strawberries, and even chocolate covered cookies! I think the saying should be "the way to a pregnant woman's heart is through her stomach"! Yum! He also got me a Candle Breeze electric candle warmer that we can take to the hospital.


For a FHE activity, Benj helped me make cards for our family and we gave homemade cards to each other.
I had another sweet tooth and made these really yummy cake balls from Bakerella! So easy and so good!

Mine aren't as pretty as hers. Haha.



We went and saw "He's Just Not That Into You" and then to PF Changs for dinner. It was a wonderful evening.

Now all this talk about food has made me hungry . . .

4 comments:

Jordyn Parry said...

no way, did you see the box of chocolates cake on bakerella? my sister in law and I are going to try that this weekend! I'm so excited, but I'm sure it'll just look like a big red blob with smaller brown blobs on it, but I still can't wait.

Kiley said...

What a perfect Valentine's Day! All of that food is making me hungry for something sweet and chocolatey (and it's 6:30 in the morning - bad sign)! Happy Valentines Day to you guys - what a sweet husband you have, and what a perfect wife he has!

Stoddards said...

okay, bad timing to be reading your blog. my mouth is watering over those strawberries! love your set up of the table so cute!!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Wow! Impressive Valentines creativity!