Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Can't Believe It

I can't believe we have only 10 more weeks until our little babe is here. Things are feeling a lot more "real" lately. We got our nursery furniture, we're planning baby showers, we registered at Babies 'R Us, we're attending our childbirth class. I've told my job when I'll be cutting my hours and when I'll be leaving. They've given me an "easier" calling in our ward. All of these things are in preparation for the arrival of our little guy.

I can really feel him growing lately. My husband keeps telling me I'll have a 10-lb kid. I don't think my body will allow that to happen! It feels like I already know his personality a little. I think he'll be a very active little boy, full of energy and life. However, I think he'll also be a snuggler. I hope he is anyway! He responds a lot to music, so maybe he'll love music too. It's fun to think about what he'll be like.

I haven't taken a 30-week belly shot because I'll be getting maternity photos in a couple weeks (right around 7 months). I'm way excited! However, I'll leave you with a few photos and baby gadgets that have caught my eye. If anyone has any recommendations for brands and baby gear, I'd love to hear what you like!
Cute little outfits from Gap and Gymboree:




I want to do a monogram above the crib:
I thought this mobile is cute:
If I don't do a monogram, maybe some espresso letters:
And these are from Little Angels Photography. We'll be doing a session there when baby Bradshaw is around 2 weeks:

7 comments:

Kiley said...

He'll come before you know it - and life will definitely change as you know it! I'm so excited for you - good luck with the finishing touches!

Haylie said...

I am so excited for you all. Only 10 more weeks...it has gone by fast hasn't it? I am getting nervous and excited. Such funny emotions. I love the little cloths and mobiles you have pictured. And the baby pictures...how fun will that be? I can't wait to see them. Hope you are feeling well.

Natalie Carver said...

I cant believe that you are 30 weeks either! I remember when you guys were talking about just getting prego....I told you it goes by fast! Enjoy him while he is still inside! Because it will never be the same with just you and Benj (it is a good change though!) I cant wait to see your nursery, and i didnt know that you were getting prego pics! YEAH! Cant wait for those either! Maybe we could put those on display at the shower!

Stoddards said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery all done. I bet it is going to be darling! Sounds like the next 10 weeks will keep you busy. Are you going to keep working after the baby arrives?

Skylette said...

SOOOO close! I would totally recommend a Mei Tai baby carrier! Check out hip2bebaby.com (I also have a pic on my blog)

Court and Brade said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that mobile!! It is SO cute! Can you believe that you are getting so close? I feel the same way- I have 8 weeks now and it is feeling SO real lately. I am just anxious to get everything ready! Hope you're feeling great.

Natalie Carver said...

Ok I think that it is time for another baby shot/prego shot! Isnt if funny how you want the bump and then you get it and its like oh no! I want to see it please!