Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Kick Baby Kick

I felt the baby kick for the first time a few days ago! It was absolutely amazing! I was having a hard time winding down after a long day so I stuck my headphones in as I was lying in bed. I decided to try the whole idea how babies can hear music, so I put one of the ear pieces down on my baby. Within minutes I felt our little one dancin' away. Apparently he/she likes Josh Groban. I would giggle each time I could feel it. I just wish Benj could feel it too! Hopefully soon! 7 more days til the ultrasound!
Here are a few more pictures from Halloween. The first few are from my office and the last two are Benj's.


I won the costume contest as a "Tiger and cub".

The felines.


Benji as a handsome 70s basketball player. What a babe!



His group got 2nd place in the costume contest!

6 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

That's so exciting!! Congrats! I'm sure that is an amazing feeling. Can't wait to hear about the ultrasound!

Kiley said...

How fun you felt the kick already - it's amazing - you finally feel like you have a person inside of you!

Stoddards said...

I can see your cute little belly or should I say cub!! Love the costumes!

Craig and Cynthia said...

What fun costumes. Hey question for you. I love the top of your block the Heading I guess. How do you personalize it like that? It looks really great.

Natalie Carver said...

Isnt that just the neatest feeling ever! I love it! That is the one thing that I absolutly miss most about beig pregnant, so enjoy every moment! I love that it is your little bonding moments that no one can take away from you, it is what you share with that little baby! And it makes the whole pregnancy thing so much better, it is like a little reward for you!
Cngrats! Benj will feel it soon! Like around 23 weeks, when the baby gets stronger and bigger!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

wow, great costumes! Hey we want to have you guys and tony and natalie over for dinner sometime and were wondering if you have plans this friday night? I don't have your number... will you email it to me at rachmarsden2002@yahoo.com and I will call you so we can plan to get together sometime?? thanks... hope to hear back from you.