Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentine's Day



I got myself a little Valentine's gift this year. Sometimes I'm a compulsive shopper. I was reading Self magazine and found a perfume sample for EUPHORIA by Calvin Klein. It smells so good. I found it online a day or two later and decided I needed to buy it. I got it in the mail yesterday, and yes, I sprayed it on me as soon as I opened it!

I got Benji a present too. He already knows about it so I guess I wasn't too sneaky. He's been wanting a new cell phone for a while so I got an idea of what he would like and ordered him one. Unfortunately, it came in the mail when he was home but I wasn't. I already ordered him not to look at the return address but he said "he couldn't help it". Now that he knows it's from Verizon, he has a pretty good idea that it's a phone. He doesn't know what it looks like so I'll at least keep that a secret until Thursday!

3 comments:

Haylie said...

Hi Amanda...I got your blog off of Sheena's page...it is so cute. I love all your wedding pictures. Isn't it crazy being married for over a year...sometimes it just seems surreal. I would love to stay in better touch. It is nice to see what you are up to and what new things are happening.

Craig and Cynthia said...

Hi Amanda,
I saw your blog off of Annies. I am so excited you are now blogging too. It is really a lot of fun..although I don't think I have as funny of stories as people with kids. Hope all is well..

Stoddards said...

I love your blog. I think this is going to be a fun way to keep in touch. I just hope I can stay on top of it.