Saturday, February 23, 2008

I Need a Vacation!

I was just looking at a friend's blog and they just finished a 2 month backpacking trip all over Europe. I have had this HUGE urge to go somewhere really exotic and new (meaning out of the country). The last real vacation we went on was Cancun on our honeymoon. I would say 2 years is a long time!





Of course, I have to be realistic and remember how much trips cost and how we have to be responsible about work and other stuff. I just hope I get to go somewhere sooner rather than later.

I suppose I shouldn't complain too much. One think we have planned is a week long trip to the Grand Canyon in June. We get to spend the whole time white-water rafting and camping under the stars. I'm really looking forward to it.

Anyway, thanks for listening to my little vent. :)

2 comments:

Challosh said...

I'm so happy I found you in the blogophere! I went to Cancun on my honeymoon too, and have the exact same picture on my blog of me swinging in the hammocks (probably the same one as you). It's such a small world.

Cecily said...

Hey Amanda! I found your blog! Hope that's okay! I feel the same way about a vacation. I just want one so bad! I'm jealous of your Grand Canyon trip in June though! Sounds like a blast! : )