Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Instagram

 Row 1: Norah gave her first talk in Primary!, date night with Logan to Shrek the Musical, girl scout cookies and chick flick while the hubby is away
Row 2: Max turns 18 months, 8 pairs of Logan's pants with holes, cute chick pops for Easter
Row 3: Max and his buddies playing in the water table, Logan and friends feeding the fish, Norah the performer
 
Here are the kids on St. Patrick's Day!

St. Patrick's day surprises and fun games

 Max really liked the water table at the museum. I loved it because he couldn't run away from me!

 Benj's awesome hair (he's going to kill me for this)

Shrek the Musical with Grandma and cousins!

Max's first doughnut (it has to be documented!)

Fun girls night at the Mandarin

For my cousin Stephanie's birthday (who passed away in December), those who knew her were asked to perform a random act of kindness in her honor. I paid for the car behind me while going through the drive-thru at Kneaders. I hope this tradition continues!

No comments: