Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Max at 5 Months (and a new camera!)

 This is the first time I've ever taken pictures AND posted on the actual day my baby has hit another monthly milestone! This was rather an informal photo shoot. I just bought a nice camera on my birthday and finally got a memory card for it. As soon as I got home from the store I made Max my first subject. Keep in mind that I am still very novice when it comes to this camera, but I can't wait to learn and get more experience. 

Here's my Maxwell at 5 months:
 This baby boy has hit several BIG milestones this month. First, he's learned how to roll from his back to tummy (and does it almost immediately after being laid down).
 Looking closely, you'll notice another milestone - he has 2 teeth! This angel has been such a good babe about them too. He's woken up a couple nights and drools a ton, but continues to be his happy, yummy self.

The previous post mentioned his first taste of rice cereal. He enjoys about 2 tablespoons of it a day and it getting better at swallowing it (instead of pushing it out with his tongue).
 
 Other things Max likes:
-going for walks (we've taken a couple when its been nice weather)
-sitting up to see what's going on
-grabbing and sucking on toys
-Patty-cake, Monkeys Jumping on the Bed, and Itsy Bitsy Spider
 One thing I love is when he tries to squeal. He wants to make it so high that nothing comes out. He does it over and over.
 I've currently decided his eyes are a dark green hazel. I love them.
Naptimes and bedtimes still aren't quite routine, but generally he'll take 3 naps and sleep for 10-11 hours at night.
 His hair is coming in dark and I think he'll have a similar color to Norah's. Although he reminds me a lot of Logan at this age. I'll have to gather a few photos for a side-by-side comparison.
Happy 5 months buddy boy. Love you!
PS - Can I freeze time? Please???

1 comment:

Jenni Croft said...

The first pictures with your new camera look great! They are so sharp and clear. And I like the subject of your pictures! He is such a cutie!