Monday, December 23, 2013

Sunday Best & Candlelight

 Here's the family in our Christmas attire for Sunday (wishing I had taken a moment to tuck in my shirt).
 Attempt of all 3 kids


 Pretty princess Norah in the dress Grandma Bradshaw gave her. She told me she was a "pwincess" the moment she had it on and began to twirl.
 Handsome Logan
 This picture makes me smile every time I look at it. :)

 A tradition we've began is having a candlelight dinner the Sunday before Christmas. My parents used to do this around Christmastime when I was young. We had a pork roast, mashed potatoes, carrots, and homemade bread.
 My neighbor gave us a box of cake mix and candles as a gift reminding us to celebrate the birth of Christ. I loved this idea! I think it was an easy concept for the kids to understand when we told them we are celebrating Jesus' birthday. We also took a turn saying something we'd like to give to Jesus this year. It was a good experience for our family and something I would like to do every year.

No comments: