Friday, August 16, 2013

3 More Weeks

 Whew - my goal was to update my blog and I finally did it! I'm hopeful a new little face will appear in the next few weeks.

Baby boy - we are officially FULL TERM!

We got to see you on the ultrasound and you were nice and squished. :) We immediately saw your cute little face and the nurse said, "He already has chubby cheeks". We measured you and you are around 7 lbs. I guess we'll see if you hit the 9 lb mark like your brother and sister!

 We have a list of things to do like completing your nursery, washing your clothes and bedding, and getting the car seat and hospital bag ready. So would you be ever so kind and wait a couple more weeks until we get those done?
Can't wait to meet you!

1 comment:

Kiley said...

Fun updates! So happy you have a bike trailer - it's saved me so many times! And yay for little boy to come ... so soon!