Thursday, March 21, 2013

St. Patty's Day

 I didn't do anything special for St. Patrick's Day. Some moms (and dads) are so creative and I just wasn't feeling it this year. Maybe its because Easter is early?

I tried to get a shot of the kids wearing green but they weren't the most willing models.



For a FHE treat this week we made green rice krispie treats. Logan was a good helper and taster in the kitchen, as always. 




And since the holiday fell on a Sunday, here's Logan looking dapper in his bowtie.

Such a handsome little man. He was excited to wear it.

Maybe next year I'll put in a little more effort!

1 comment:

Thankful6 said...

It's OK. I remember as a kid I only wore green on St. Patrick's day. The good old days when some holidays were played up, some played down, some meant no school, and some meant tons of treats. :-)
PS you're kids look cute in their green. :-)