Monday, August 20, 2012

This Boy

 I love this boy dearly, but man this kid tries my patience. He has become Mr. Independent. He doesn't want any help getting dressed, brushing his teeth, buckling his seatbelt, opening and closing things, etc. When he doesn't get his way, he'll scream, I'll give  him a look, and he'll usually go to time out. Sometime he even puts himself in time out. See, independent.

He decided to make some body art.

But not before he gave the kitchen cabinets a makeover.

I usually find him in here, searching for treats.

Just this morning he helped me with the laundry. He told me "Logan get washed."
He loves to help his little sister.
 
And keep her company.

One thing is for sure - he keeps me on my toes. 
And makes me laugh daily.

3 comments:

Ashley Jensen said...

hahaha What a crazy kid. What was he drawing on the cupboards with and did you get it off?

Thankful6 said...

Oh...all I can say is hide those markers, crayons, pens, and paints. You'll have tons of masterpieces on the walls next. Don't believe me come take a look at my walls, toilet, cupboards, closets, beds,etc... :)

Jen said...

Oh! I can totally relate! Children can be so exhausting, but so funny and sweet too!