Monday, February 27, 2012

Fun Friday - Museum of Ancient Life

I've decided that I will take Logan to do something fun on Friday (hence the title of this post). We went to the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point. A little bit of a drive but the kids did great.


Logan was absolutely fascinated with everything. There were a few places in the musem that were a little scary for him. The whole place was pretty dark so these pictures aren't the greatest. Logan was way too busy looking at everything to pose for the camera.

This girl did great. I think she was pretty interested in this place too. I wish the museum was closer. I ended up nursing her in the car before our long drive home (35 mins each way).


Logan enjoyed the little play area.
Reading the sign - my boy is so smart. :)


Speaking of reading signs, Benj was disappointed in me for not reading many signs. He's the type to read all the facts and info. I told him to try to read signs with a toddler and 3 month old. I was proud of myself just being able to go alone!





At the end was a fun sandpit where the kids could dig/brush off dinosaur bones. Logan LOVED it, although he needs to work on his brushing technique. He was getting sand everywhere.

We'll definately be going again!

1 comment:

Ashley Jensen said...

This is the kind of stuff that we will be able to do together!!