Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween 2011

I was so unmotivated this Halloween. I had in mind to make coordinating costumes for the whole family, but that did not happen. It was still a lot of fun - Logan got really into it this year and loved saying "Trick or treat!" and "Happy Halloweeeeen!".

Our festivities included trick or treating at daddy's work. Doesn't he make a dashing pirate?



Logan was literally being a monkey and wouldn't hold still for pictures.




Later that night we hung out with playgroup friends at the ward Trunk-or-Treat.


On Halloween day we went over to Dick's Market for another Trunk-or-Treat. I didn't notice til later that there was a nice smudge on the lens of my camera.

Award goes to Grandma B for getting Logan to smile AND look at the camera.


Of course cousins make it more fun (does the candycorn border help distract from the smudge?).



As far as baby girl coming, looks like its not happening any time soon. The last 3 weeks of appointments and no progress at all! I kinda forgot how uncomfortable the last few weeks are. Its good she wants to come on time and gain more baby chubbiness, but I can't wait to meet her and have her in my arms. To stop waddling and wear shoes other than flip flops. Officially I have 12 more days, so we'll see what happens until then.




PS - I promise to post some pictures of the nursery soon - its almost finished.

2 comments:

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Wow- you look great for being so pregnant! Hope everything goes well and let us know when it happens! I love the name Norah! So cute! I want to see the nursery! we missed you guys up in park city this year! hope we can get together soon!

Craig and Cynthia said...

Manda you really do look great. I am so excited for you. Soon she will be here. I love that Logan was a monkey, I swear that costume would be so appropriate for Kailin, she is all over the place and climbing on everything, but I love it. I can't wait to see updates of when your sweet girl arrives. Good Luck we love you guys.