Tuesday, October 19, 2010

You're HOW Old?

Hi! It's Logan. I'm 18 months old!
18 Things About Logan
1 - I am 23 lbs 13 oz (25%) and 33 inches tall (75%). The best and only thing I liked at the doctors were the dum-dum suckers. I DO NOT like to get poked.
2 - My favorite place to be is outside, particularly the playground. I can ALMOST turn the doorknob open.
3 - Speaking of playground, I am SO brave. I go down slides by myself now and I am not afraid to climb!
4 - My favorite foods at the moment are: apple juice, dried bananas and strawberries, Lucky Charms (mostly the marshmellows), watermelon, mashed potatoes, and chicken. I am starting to get a little more picky.
5 - I take one 3 hour nap a day. I like to give Mommy a break.
6 - I like to help in the kitchen whenever Mommy is emptying/loading the dishwasher or getting into the fridge. Sometimes she needs help throwing all the stuff in the cupboards on the floor.

7 - I don't like to hear the word no. Unfortunately Mommy says it a lot.
8 - I still love books. I could read for hours. The library is one of my favorite places.
9 - Some of my new favorite shows are Curious George, Super Why and Sid the Science Kid.
10 - I love my blankie and I love to snuggle with Mommy. I am not ashamed to say I'm a momma's boy.
11 - I don't talk much, but I understand almost everything Mommy and Daddy say.
12 - I love to get in the bathroom and unroll the toilet paper. I also managed to pull out all the Kleenex's out of the box.13 - I'm very good at puzzles and blocks.
14 - I point at my eyes, ears, nose, mouth, head, and belly button when asked.
15 - I know many animals and objects and point to them in my books when asked.
16 - I love to draw with crayons.
17 - I love to give kisses and high fives.
18 - I am a kinda shy but very happy toddler.

HAPPY 18 MONTHS LOGAN. WE LOVE YOU!
-mommy and daddy

1 comment:

Stoddards said...

he is getting so big. where did our babies go? it goes by way to fast.