Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Point

For play group this week, we went to Thanksgiving Point. They have a great little farm and dinosaur museum for kids. I wish I'd gotten a group photo! Logan spent most of the day with his cute little friend Callie.

The only picture of the 2 of them somewhat looking at the camera, and it turned out a little blurry! I should have pulled my camera out more!
The animals were very friendly and let all the children pet them. Logan is fearless.
Callie and my friend Natalie petting the horse.
Logan's turn . . .




We went on a little wagon ride around the farm and ate lunch and free ice cream at their little deli (it was SO good). Afterward we went over to the museum. By this point the kiddos were ready for nap time so we went through it pretty fast. The only pictures I got were down below (playing with colors). When we go again we'll be sure to spend more time in the museum. It was really cool!




3 comments:

Katie Bradshaw said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. So sorry I couldn't make it. Hope you guys are doing well. We need to get together and play soon.

Amanda said...

Thanks for inviting us. We had fun! Sorry we didn't stay long. We will have to go again.

Natalie Carver said...

It was so so so fun! thanks again for the invite! I cant wait to do it again real soon! :)