Friday, June 19, 2009

Croft Family Pictures

A couple weeks ago we got some family pics taken. It's been forever since we've done them. Even at my wedding 3 years ago, Sam was on his mission and we had a cutout of him! We went to Woodland Park in Farmington and it was beautiful. Thanks to Sarah Hatch our photographer, who was very patient with us (we were late, Logan had to be fed, changed, etc). Check out Sarah's work here.

We got some of Logan in his blessing outfit. The chair belonged to Benj's grandpa, and he gave it to Logan!
Another Mommy and son pic. I love my baby.
I haven't seen all of the pics yet but I'll post more soon!

2 comments:

Cleverly Triple said...

they turned out so good!

Natalie Carver said...

Oh they are so cute, I LOVE them! You are all so photogenic! It must be a bradshaw thing! :)