Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Graduation and Mother's Day

First of all, I am so proud of my sweetheart for graduating from the U! He has worked so hard and had to take finals the week we brought Logan home. He is honestly one of the smartest people I know. Way to go babe!
We took Logan to the ceremony and he slept the whole time (thank goodness).

Benj with his friends Matt Johns and Matt Sorensen. All of them graduated in Business and got to sit together.

Just after getting his diploma!

Benj with his sweet mom Marcy.



Logan woke up enough to get a few pictures with Daddy. I love these boys.

I also had a wonderful first Mother's Day. I woke up late while Benj fixed me waffles and watched the munchkin. We went to the park later that afternoon and enjoyed a picnic with the family. I'm sad I didn't get any pictures.

I also want to recognize my amazing mother. Now that I'm a mother myself, I have realized how much my mother has done for me and my family. I'm grateful for a loving mother who has given everything for her children. She is a perfect example of selflessness and love. She is also a first-time grandma and I'm so excited for Logan to have such a great grandma. We love you Mom!

Benj's mom is such a fabulous woman. Since my own mom is 3 hours away, Marcy has graciously offered to make us dinners and watch Logan. She is such a sweetheart and I'm grateful for such a wonderful mother-in-law.




and just because . . .

Hope you all had a great Mother's Day!!!

6 comments:

Cleverly Triple said...

congrats! that is impressive he took finals the week you brought logan home. way to go!

Erin said...

Congratulations Benj!! Doesn't it feel so good to be done? Hope you guys are doing well. Your little one is beautiful!!

Erin P.

m@R(! said...

congrats on graduating! i love the picture of your mom holding Logan...so cute! also Benj mom has the best name EVER. (she just spells it wrong :)

Jason+Lindi said...

Congrats on all counts! I love that last little picture so sweet!

Stoddards said...

congrats to benj thats great! and a big happy mothers day to you!!

Natalie Carver said...

Yay COngrats Benj! We do need to celebrate these boys' huge accomplishment!

Happy Mom's day to you! I hope that you had a great day!