Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Year Older

Thanks for the many birthday wishes I received! I can hardly believe another birthday has come and gone. I've gotten over the shock that I am now 26. I really don't mind it. I feel like I am in the prime of life. There are so many fun opportunities and endeavors coming up. 2009 will be the year of change for the Bradshaw family, but I'm definately looking forward to it.
My nephew Colton and I had very close birthdays. He turned 2!

He could blow out 1 candle at a time. Me and his mom (in the pic) helped blow out the rest!

Cute Cake Grandma Bradshaw made for us!

Not only was it my birthday but also the 6 month mark (27 weeks) of our pregnancy. I'm starting to pop out a bit!

6 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

Happy birthday! and your little pop out is adorable!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry we couldn't go to the spaghetti factory- I had to work on Saturday. HOpe you had a great birthday!

Stoddards said...

you are always so good at taking pictures. i always get to caught up in the moment of having fun to take pictures and then i regret it later. anywho.. what a pretty place to be that cabin is amazing!!
cute belly! i already feel like i am going to be twice as big with this one then i was with carter. i have popped out so much sooner.

Natalie Carver said...

Oh that is so cute! I love your belly shots! Keep them coming!

Court and Brade said...

Happy late birthday! And you are looking SO CUTE!!!!

Oakstream Photography said...

Hey happy belated b-day! You are soo cute preggo. Look at that perfectly round belly.