Thursday, April 17, 2008

Upcoming Events!

It seems like springtime is always a time for change for us. Benj and I are quite busy and there will be a few things coming up in the month that will be quite exciting! First, and most important . . .


Benji turns 24 tomorrow! I just realized I may have scared everyone with a "we're expecting" announcement. Not the case . . . . at least not yet! This is a picture of Benj when he was only a few months old. I won't have to put up with as much teasing since he'll only be a year younger instead of two. My husband is lucky he's so cute. I hope our kids are as cute as he is!



I surprised Benj with tickets to the Jazz Playoffs on April 26th against Houston! He doesn't know yet so keep it secret (at least til tomorrow). I have to say the Kyle Korver is becoming one of my favorite players.



Benj and I will be celebrating our 2-year anniversary on May 13th! Time flies when you're having fun! We'll be spending the weekend at the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake and going to the Cheesecake Factory. Can't wait!



We'll be moving into our new apartment on May 3rd. It's only around the corner from where we live now and we'll still be in the same ward. Our house is full of boxes. I hope to get rid of half of it so we don't have so much stuff! The reason we're moving into somethings smaller is because . . .

Benj will start going to school full-time starting in May and will be done by next summer! We're both anticipating graduation and no more school (at least for the while)!

That's about it for the Bradshaw family! We hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

5 comments:

Haylie said...

So great to hear what you are up to...Sounds like so much fun. I can't believe it has almost been two years for you. Jake and I will be celebrating two years in September...it is so funny and crazy how fast the time does go. Congrats and thanks for the update.

Challosh said...

Looks like you have quite the month coming up! Time flies doesn't it?

Erin said...

Happy Birthday to Benj tomorrow! I love his little baby picture, what a cute kid. It will be so fun seeing what your kids will look like, hopefully they will have awesome curly hair like you. Good luck with moving in the next couple of weeks, I would love to come and help you clean or something but we will be out of town. We definitely need to get together and have a girls getaway. I have really been wanting to go to Gardeners Village. Maybe we could get together sometime and have lunch and go there for the afternoon. And congrats and Hip Hip Hooray for Benj going full time and finishing next summer. That is so exciting. Its hard to go to school full time and work less hours but I think it will be so worth it in the long run especially when you think about it like I can get done a whole year earlier than if I was to go part time and although you will be making less money and might need a student loan you will also be making more money faster and sooner than you would have by going to school part time. I say go as quick as you can before babies come and it costs even more money. Good luck!! Let me know about getting together for lunch or we could even try to find babysitters and do something together as couples or have you guys over for dinner on sunday night sometime if you guys don't mind driving down here. Have fun tomorrow for Benj's bday!!

Stoddards said...

First of all Happy Birthday to Benj! Sorry we won't be able to make it to his party, my parents are coming into town. Its great to hear all of the exciting changes coming your way. And Yeah, I was hoping for the big baby news to drop. Oh, well soon enough right? HaHaHa

Craig and Cynthia said...

Hey Manda,
Benj will be so happy with that gift. I also know the feeling of wanting school to be done with. Craig will finish in a year and I have one class I have to take fall 09(because it is only offered in the fall) and I will be done. I was just wondering. What is your correct email address and new apt address?